Looking for details to help you understand exactly what you’ll get at Satellite Innovation 2018? You’re in the right place.
Satellite Innovation is Different:
- 100% SatCom relevant topics
- Sponsors & Exhibitors are limited, relevant, typically staffed by senior associates, and we do not sell them your contact information
- Rigorous speaker selection process ensures the highest quality speakers
- High speaker-to-attendee ratio makes it easier to connect with the experts
- Exceptional complimentary meals & refreshment breaks keep you energized
- Unique networking opportunities so you can connect with peers
- In the heart of Silicon Valley, you're little distance to the most disruptive SatCom innovators, and in the epicenter of worldwide technological innovation.
Our attendees are primarily satellite industry executives who are responsible for shaping the industry. 51% are C-Level Executives, Presidents, Founders, Principles or similar titles. They’re looking to find the strategy to drive their business forward. The remainder are Senior Directors, Vice Presidents, Senior Engineers, Business Development Directors & Managers and various other Executives, who are considering innovative projects and seeking guidance to optimize implementation.
120+ industry speakers, 18 sessions, 5 emerging technology updates, 4 optional workshops, 3 significant keynotes each illuminating the vast and dynamic satellite industry. Coupled with numerous unique and complimentary networking opportunities, be ready to know the industry as never before.
When & Where:
The 2018 Satellite Innovation Conference is October 9-11 with optional workshops and networking events on October 8th. In the heart of Silicon Valley and taking place at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, you're little distance to some of the biggest names in technological innovation.
Because innovation matters. Every single day. Your time is valuable, and you need to attend focused events that will drive your business forward. Come for the most up-to-date information, unique perspectives, and networking with leaders in the industry.
Need more information? We’re here to help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-939-9306 with any questions you have.